Registration for 2020 tour now open!
You are invited to join us on a tour of Israel April 27-May 6, 2020. Israel is a land like no other. The sights and sounds you experience will enlighten your understanding of scripture as you walk through the pages of the Bible in living color! Please join us for this amazing trip of a lifetime.
Sit on the hillside of the Mount of Beatitudes where Jesus taught the great Sermon on the Mount, visit the Apostle Peter’s house in Capernaum, take a boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, be baptized in the Jordan River, and worship in the Garden of Gethsemane. See the Pool of Bethesda where the Lord healed and walk the Via Dolorosa, the road to Calvary. Visit the beautiful Garden Tomb and rejoice with believers from all over the world! These are just a handful of the marvelous spiritual experiences that await you in Israel.
2020 Tour Itinerary April 27-May 6, 2020 Details to Follow
Tour Package Includes:
- Round Trip airfare from Chicago to Israel
- Transportation to & from Ben Gurion Airport in Tel Aviv
- 8 touring days with a professional Israeli tour guide
- Land accommodations in Israel
- Tour tax and airline fuel surcharge
- All entrance fees to touring sites
- Water Baptism in the Jordan River
- Boat ride on the Sea of Galilee
- Breakfast and dinner daily
$2450 Land Package ONLY (Does not include flights, you would coordinate your own airfare and meet the group in Israel April 28th).
* fuel surcharge subject to change based upon fuel prices and or currency fluctuations
*tour price includes gratuities
*add an additional $850 for a single room
Deadline to register is February 12. Don’t delay, register today!
Download a flyer for either tour package: